20070914

so tiring at this moment..

just as my title has meant..
feel so tiring at this particular moment although i m not quite sure about the reason
i forced myself not to sleep at noon few days ago..
no..i should not say forced..it should be willingly and not wanting me to sleep
or most accurately i failed to sleep
because i was so drawn to the story borrowed from my friend
it's not really so suspicious after all..yet i still wanting to know how are they going on after that n that..
hehe..how crazy i am..just to adam n fluer..
i felt not sleepy at all when reading it..n of course so drawn to the wounded hero too.. :p
it would just appeared in the imagination but not in reality i should understand about that..

or is it due to the first time steeping into the clinic and the observation room..
what a good experience to us..so different when facing the real patient..
but in the meantime also making me think how few knowledge i have in hand /mind
it is true to say i have not really making enough effort in my studies..linking them to the cases
to know the results subjectively beside objectively test..
to applied what have learnt in class to clinic..and not just for examination purpose
and i have know so little about my future profession and carrier..
we really have to be more proffesional to let people knowing why we are needed
instead of just knowing how to operate the equipment which anyone also can have done it
ya..we have the skills that are more than others and we must master it well..not forgeting the knowledge
if not for our own good but also for the future of the child..
who depend much on us to help..ya..think more about that..

i think must be my mind still running during my sleep last night..i seem not waking up till now..
my eyes were telling me they cant open it fully..oh no..so bad they are..
woo..so dislike this state..how nice it would be if a cheerful u is still beside me la..hehe..
suddenly thinking of u..hehe..still practising yoga i wonder? but it is a good exercising..keep it on..
quite loosing contact with u after last semester break
but i believe u will be everything all right, am i right?
i am always the kind of person that will never that the lead but there is times of exception
i think i am so used to be waiting..

i m not really knowing what i am writing about..
i need to rest now..and have my lunch after that..
they are in puasa month..bt not i..
please make more dish for us if not please make a bigger portion..
so that enough for us..thanks so much..not meant to be unkind to u all..
forgive me for my own selfishness..
if not in this case..

没有评论: