20070706

shapo...??

i am free and putting up all photos of me taken by my handphone yesterday..this handphone camera from quite clear to not so clear and finally turned to blur blur..haiz..
siaopo
shapo
my friend always calling me like that, am i? hehe..it is ok, i wont mind.
before holiday, few of us go back later than others.. when stay in our college..one of my coursemate, a pretty girl with big eyes, slim, tall, cool, like a model said although i am the oldest among them ( because aili is not there) but i am most 'you zhi' (just kidding around)..is it related that i am the youngest in family..i do not know ler..i always have friends who will tolerate me, kind to me..she is a good good singer, the song she picked very nice and that is why i start listening to some of the songs, she likes mayday as well, crazy when seeing them especially ah shin..hehe..got chance go watch their concert together and get excited :> but u too good, wait i become expert then i go sing with you again next time..just kidding...that's all for now. i introduce another coursemates of mine next time.

没有评论: