20070705

..

holiday going to end soon,
i am more and more keen to write here
i will make a summary soon
about what i have done during this holiday
hehe..

i am listening to penny song now
suddenly like to listen to her song
now when i listen to song, i will listen to the lyric as well
i like fish leong song..
she sings very well
and i like many many other songs
recently, i like to listen to celest- yuan liang, i think very nice

beside that,
i would like to say sorry to a friend of mine
in the same time thank you
sorry because i do not help much
thank you because ..emm..not knowing how to write
next time when i phoned him, i will tell him myself

i so shocked when i heard she told me no room any more
for the G, H and J block, then later she told me got some more 10 rooms left (G block full)
i am not sure whether is mean the ground floor or..
i am lucky because i go back last week
not on saturday that the office will closed on that day
and i met a officer that is so friendly
she let me picked the room i wanted
i have no idea and she let me have a look around then tell her later
the time is nearly the office break hour
faster i go back and take the key from her
she is waiting there
thanks so much
but so sorry to my other coursemate
i really do not know and not sure whether i will success to get the key or not
i do not inform you all i am going back purposely just to try my luck
i am scared i fail to get it as well
then i will waste my money and time (lucky i stay not really very far from KL compared to others)
that is why i am not telling you all except her because i am asking her question
i even think of how to lie if the officer say No to me
i at first will go back by bus
i cannot finish taking all my stuff at once,
so i take quite a lot of things back that time, one reason i insist to back KL
i think if that moment she saw me carrying so much in my bag and hand
and not letting me to have the key.. i will beg her and say that no place to stay..
but all happen differently..and it is over
now i can go back later, without worries
i am lucky
i have a good room, a good place
so i cannot complain anymore, know?!
ya, i know.

good night.



没有评论: