20050303

oh no...

my monthly test last today,
i should be happy it's finally over
but then i m feeling sad rite now..
coz thinking of the chemistry paper today
i cant remeber what struck my mind at that time,
i nearly fainted when i watched my watch
it's around 0850 and i just managed to finish

2 structure only : 2 STRUCTUREs !!!
oh no....i have used 35 minutes on this 2 questions without realising,
even worse is that, i not yet finish the 1st question

i started to panic,
it's not a good sign during exam,
everytime whenever i panic during answering,
i cant answer well
coz i cant think properly though i know how to do
my objective part....haih...:(

feeling so sad n fructrated on myself ! arghh !
this subject is the only subject i studied finish

but see what happen at the end....

没有评论: