20050317

my friends

after reading my friend's article,
it inspires me to write something like this
i have many kinds of friends
online-friend
which can be divided to two groups : through mailing or chatting
i prefer knowing a person by this way
because it helps me get closer to some of my friends...ya that's true!
the most importan is it saves money.hehe~
phone-friend
this category of friends cost me a lot.y m i saying so?
when u think of the bill u r going to receive soon,then u ll understand what i mean.
snailmail-friend
maybe the way i wrote a letter too boring

or my handwritting is illegible(no way...)
i very seldom get reply from them

but i m also too lazy to reply if i received theirs ...weird,rite?!
nono....suddenly i remember i have a snailmail-friend before
she is younger than me, n having the same name with me(in chinese)
hi-bye-friend
i think most of our classmates or 'form-mates' are under this category
we do not talk much but to be polite,we will smile to each other everytime we meet.
maybe we dont have the chance to know each other better
hence, lead to this phenomena
miss-called-friend
living in modern lifestyle,we have new ways to contact with our friends too
some friends u would want to miss-call them everyday,

as if in a form of saying 'hello' ; not wanting them to forget u ;
or to remind them u r still there-alive(haha~)
it's just a simple yet effective way to keep in touch with others
-----
there are still many more
someone who u spend time with them all the time
someone who will be there for u whenever u need them
someone who will share problems together with u
someone......

没有评论: